RSG Products (formerly Integrated Flight Systems or “IFS”) a division of Rotorcraft Services Group, is a Part 21 FAA PMA approved manufacturing organization that modifies, manufactures and distributes the finest quality air conditioning and video systems for a wide range of helicopter models.
Every RSG product is completely hand-crafted with pride in the USA with OEM and FAA PMA approval in our 25,000 sq. ft. Saginaw, TX facility, and fully inspected prior to delivery by a team of experienced and qualified inspectors to ensure exacting performance and reliability.
RSG air conditioners are easy to install, simple to use, and designed to decrease maintenance time and expense. RSG air conditioning systems are the lightest weight and most reliable in the industry. These systems are currently installed in aircraft on every continent and AOG parts support is provided to every customer.
RSG Products is best known for delivering modular lightweight air-conditioning solutions to serve the aviation industry needs:
- FAA STC approved PMA kits.
- Lightweight modular and energy efficient design.
- Engineered for reliability and ease of maintenance.
- High capacity/high flow in compact design.
- Detailed installation and maintenance instructions manuals.
- Installation technicians available for training & support worldwide.
- Best in industry warranty support.
- Multiple configuration options to suit every need